Monday, September 25, 2006

Is it just me or are scammers getting lazier?

Today I received an e-mail from a kindly man named Alhajia Tzouflas that lives in West Africa and wanted to share his incredible wealth with me. Or well, involve me in an illegal transaction ripping off a deceased fellows family who survived him after a plane crash. Of course he wouldn't need my help, but it might raise a few eye brows in his country given a little time.

I was really quite worried about it all though as it could very well be a scam, but he was kind enough to prove to me that it wasn't. He finished off his statement and calmed my fears by telling me: "I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTIONÂ IS 100% RISK FREE".

Thank you Mr. Tzouflas, I might have been worried if you had failed to inform me of that.

Seriously people, we all know the scams. If you aren't going to watch your money, there is definitely somebody out there that is going to watch it for you. That is personally as well as in the corporate world. Way too many people out there that treat corporate spending with flagrant disregard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home