Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Justin Show

Is it just me or is having your own PodCast or show all the rage these days? It is quite funny, because I have been thinking about doing something along those lines for a while myself. Why? Because there is so much knowledge out there to gain, and it seems like it is so limited in the manner that we can get it. The ScobleShow is interesting and has some good stuff, but I am thinking more along the lines of a show on business and management in particular.

One of the greatest benefits is that it would give me a chance to pick peoples brains. I have a ton of questions. Another show startup, ZBIZ.TV, interviews entrepreneurs to find out what is going on with smaller businesses. It just started and they are dealing with a few quality issues, but I think they will make some improvements.

Still though, I have questions and there are a huge amount of mangers/executives out there with skill and knowledge to pass on. Something to think about, we'll have to see where it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home