Sunday, September 10, 2006

Life is Good


Here is a picture of me with my Niece Emma. She is absolutely one of the cutest kids ever. I'd say cutest, but that would be unfair to other nieces and I'm crazy about all of them. Any of course my nephew Daniel. That kids got personality!

This was taken in Sweden this Summer when my brother came over to be Best Man at my wedding. We had a wonderful time! That was just a quick explanation for those of you that recognized the Espresso House behind us.

That old world flavor is something that I miss back here in the US. When we talk old, it is perhaps 200 years old if we are lucky. The church that my wife and I were married in was from the 1100s. That is over 900 years old (yes sireee, those college dollars were well spent). It is hard to comprehend in so many ways. Thats over 33 of my life times. Most of us don't like to think about it (well..), but as humans we really are fragile, short lived beings. Having the love of those close to us and the amazing cognitive function that humans have make it all worth while though.

Anyways, Emma, I hope you're behaving for your Mom and Dad while they do work on their new house and take care of everything else that they need to. Aunt Jenny and I will try to make it out and spend some time with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Heather said...

Emma says, "Hello!" to her Uncle Justin and Aunt Jenny! She sure does miss you guys and we miss you too. She still refers to the guest bedroom as Uncle Justin and Aunt Jenny's room. The renovations are coming along but we're moving slower since Josh started school and we found out we were pregnant.

We all had a memorable time in Sweden and were honored to be a part of your wonderful ceremony! Sweden is a beautiful country and the people are just sweet as can be, especially the Faguerlunds!!!!

9/27/2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home