Saturday, September 16, 2006

Quick note..

I am heading out, but I just wanted to address a few things:

First off, thanks Cornelius for dropping an e-mail off the other day and saying hello. Those who don't know who he is, there is a link to his Project Management Podcast on the right side of my page. Its good stuff, and I recommend anybody in that field to listen and enjoy.

Second, I have been told by a few people that they are having trouble posting comments. If you don't have a Blogger profile, try doing it in this fashion:

1. Click on the bottom of the post you want to respond to that says "comments"

2. On the right side, enter the message you want to send.

3. Scroll down to other, right below where you inputed the message. Enter your name in there.

4. Scroll down just a little more and enter the letters you see in the word verification field for them. This is an anti-spam mechanism to keep people from using programs to auto spam web sites.

5. Click "preview", and if everything is correct, click "publish this comment". If not, click "edit comment" and go back through.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me!

Thats it for tonight, hope you all are having a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous dona eggar said...

morning son,
I like your thinking process. And the bottom line for most everything you do in life is if it is meeting the real needs/wants of who you're working for, living with, raising...did you get stan's email? happy sunday!
Love, mom

9/17/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey Mom!
Yep, I got Stan's e-mail and replied to it yesterday.

I totally agree that what we do in life needs to reflect the bottom line. In our personal lives if we fail to do that then we generally aren't living up to what we believe... and in our professional lives if we fail to do that then we aren't living up to the reasons why we were probably hired in the first place.

One thing is for sure, I know you're about the hardest working person I know. We all get tired just watching you! Have a great weekend, love to the family and give little Daniel a hug from Aunt Jenny and me.

9/17/2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home