Monday, September 04, 2006

Up and Running

It's about time I finally got a blog up and running. As much as everybody is talking about them these days, shouldn't everyone have one? In "The World is Flat" Friedman describes the power that blogging has on our world, and I very much have to agree. I've been watching some pretty famous bloggers for a while now such as Dave Winer over at scripting.com. Now that guy has alot going on. Except for his site, which seems to be down this morning?

Anyhow, Dave in my opinion has had his share of impact in helping the world become a flatter place. While I don't think I'll have the kind of impact that he and his blog has had, I will at least start my venture into blogging and sharing on the Internet.

So about me and my intent: I am a recent graduate from college with a B.S. in Business Management. Along with that, I got married recently and my wife (who just moved with me from Sweden, hey baby!) and I moved from Chicago to Raleigh, NC. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous, but we moved here and are living on savings and looking for jobs. Sooo, alot of this blog will probably be about my experience job hunting, finding the right job, and growth along the way.

Hopefully growth is something that we are all looking for... I'd imagine life would be a stagnant wasteland without it. More about areas where I want to grow later.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be here updating it every day. Any comments are welcome!

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home