Thursday, October 19, 2006

Keeping Busy

For those who have been wondering why I have not been updating recently... I recently got a new job and it is keeping me quite busy. I've been working 10 hour days, and when you throw the 45 minute commute each way as well as spending extra time there to learn new material... well, you know how the hours add up.

So that is what I've been doing. Regardless, it has been great and I am enjoying my work there. I am looking forward to the weekend so that I can spend some time with my wife though. Anyways, I'll go into it more later on.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

Wow, I didn't know you had joined the 45-minute commute club. What's keeping you occupied? Talk radio? Counting license plates?

I recommend you get some good books on tape. Start with something light, like Dostoyevsky or Melville. Nothing gets you fired up for managing a call center like Captain Ahab!

10/21/2006 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Missy Enoch said...

Hey Justin! I miss ya! I have enjoyed hanging out with Jenny and I think that we are getting together next Tuesday to go check out the model homes and up grades. I am so glad that you guys live close by! We are going to be in Chicago for Christmas too. 24th-29th. You all leave late on Christmas day or the day after, right? Talk to you soon!

11/18/2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home